Friday, January 18, 2013

Almost Baaaacccckkkkk!!!

Here are a few pics of events that we experienced together before I left and few we had while I was away.



Glacier!
 12 Days of Christmas

Science Experiment





 Our last day together in 2012!!


Christmas Party!!



Science Fair


Thank you for being such a great class while I have been out on adoption leave.  I have loved every minute with him, but I am also looking forward to seeing all your faces everyday.

5 comments:

  1. Cant Wait Till You Come Back. Mrs.Tyndall We Like that your haveing fun with callen but we are sad that your gone. not long till you come back.:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true!! I will be back in next Monday! I have missed you all, too. The time flew pretty quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did not fly by to fast.but fast so you would be able to teach your class again :):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true! Will see you on the 28th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep.We All Are Excited That Your Coming Back On MONDAY.!!!!! :):)

    ReplyDelete