Mr. Tyndall and I welcomed our son on Monday! We both thank the class of Room 40 for allowing me to take an extended leave to parent. I miss you all, but will return at the end of January :)
I miss you all sooooo much!!! My baby boy is pretty amazing, but so is my class. We will unite soon, until then keep doing great things, so I can keep bragging about you :)
The most precious boy! CONGRATS MRS.TYNDALL!!!! :D
ReplyDeleteThe most precious boy!
ReplyDeleteThank you, both! We are in love! Happy Holidays room 40!
ReplyDeleteYour Welcome mrs.tyndall have a great christmas amd new years
DeleteHe looks so cute.:D
ReplyDeleteI miss you mes.tyndall.:(
He is so cute :-):-):-) i miss you ms.tyndall :(:( .happy holidays Live ana .
ReplyDeleteI miss you all sooooo much!!! My baby boy is pretty amazing, but so is my class. We will unite soon, until then keep doing great things, so I can keep bragging about you :)
ReplyDeletewe miss you a lot mrs.tnydall come back
ReplyDeleteAwww...soon. Very soon :)
ReplyDeletetime going kind of fast but we all miss you and wont you back mrs.tyndall
ReplyDelete