Friday, December 21, 2012
Galloway Elementary School - "A Gator Christmas"
Good subs are hard to find, but this meant so much to me!!!!
Thank you to our substitute, Ms. Daniels, for putting this video/slideshow together of the A Gator Christmas! I love it...some of those pics go WAY back!!!
Here is her link to know more about her awesome work as a professional. I appreciate that she loved them as much as I do and was willing to go the extra mile to show off their lyrical creativity.
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jennifer-daniels/5a/962/807/
Here is another link if the above one does not play.
http://rapidshare.com/files/1642759020/gatorxmas.wmv
Simply Brilliant!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I really wish you'd been there to see the whole thing unfold. It happened so fast! I told them to go home and come up with three things they would want for Christmas and we would try to put it to music. The ideas just came pouring in. By dismissal, we had everything but #9 and #7 (for reasons I can't remember). I knew I was witnessing something special.
ReplyDeleteHonestly, other than the slide show, my contributions were downright negligible. "If you girls can have a One Direction CD 12 times, the boys can have 12 pairs of Jordans one time... no, I don't think Mr. Tyndall objects to Mrs. Tyndall being your 'true love', but the state of Texas does…I know the marbles in the marble jar aren't shiny, but we're trying to stay on beat…three snow days AND seven days of recess? That’s a lot of school missed. How about four pop quizzes and three mixed fractions?” *eardrums shatter from booing*
By the way, it turns out that being the Galloway Gators Santa Claus isn't as much as you'd think...just be sure to use Amazon.
Happy holidays!
Ms. D(aniels)
Bye Mrs.D it was fun having you as a sud for mrs.tyndall it was a great two days we spent together Happy Holidays !!
DeleteWow! My class has creative genius written all over it. Thank you for loving them like me. I shared it on my Facebook because I was so proud. Ha! Love hearing the behind the scenes greatness. Room 40 is really witty, hard working and eager to please. Mrs. D directed that creative energy in the right way. Appreciate you all!!
ReplyDeletemrs.tydall we are a hard working,careing,respectful class you have a good class this year. i like being in your class mrs.tyndall becuse i have good friends in your class and your a hard working teacher who tryes her best to have your class passing. HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR.
ReplyDelete